Thursday, March 19, 2020

17A - Elevator Pitch No. 2

Here is the link to my second elevator pitch:

  • https://youtu.be/aA1AsjK8I5A
  • I didn't receive feedback on my first elevator pitch, but I feel that I did a good job explaining what my product is, experimenting with tones based on what I was saying, using hand gestures, and making use of a proper conclusion. Also, sorry for my shrug at the end of the video; I messed up one little word at the very end.

3 comments:

  1. Great elevator pitch, Blake! I think you did a great job with this elevator pitch and I really think that your chore app idea could really take off! I think you did a great job with your presentation, you sounded very clear and articulate and you made good use of hand gestures and body language. The only critique I could think of is that maybe you should have some sort of hook to bring people in next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake! I think you had a really well executed elevator pitch. You were engaging and grabbed my attention by allowing the viewer to personally relate. I especially liked your ending because it tied everything together and was memorable. The only slight improvement I can see is just propping your computer up a little so you aren’t looking down at the camera. It might be a simple change but I think it would make a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Blake,
    I think you did a great job on your elevator pitch. You stood up and looked professional, as well as being well spoken, which helped spread your message. I relate a lot to the problem you are trying to solve and would love to see where you will take this. As a suggestion maybe try to find a statistic or number representation of your problem.

    ReplyDelete